Sunday, November 1, 2009

Congratz to Me!

Today, I am very proud to say that I have made the cut on my high school dance team. The team is called “Dyversity” and this is the second year that I have been a part of it. Last year, we were extremely successful in the two competitions that we performed in, taking first place in our category and scoring the top marks during the entire event for both competitions. We also won scholarship money for the school’s dance program due to our exceptional performance. This year I hope to be just as successful as last year, and possibly expand on my styles of dancing.

Last year, I really enjoyed dancing with Dyversity. I have learned more about dance from the other members of team than I have learned from the 3 years I spent at a professional dance studio. The members of the team are extremely skilled individuals and they have helped me to learn new styles of dancing with ease. Over the course of the year, these dancers have become like a family to me. We have all dealt with the stress of competition and celebrated our victories as a team, which has brought us all together. For this reason, I am really excited to be a part of the team for the second year in a row. I have high hopes for Dyversity. For anyone reading this, wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment